Both boys' and girls' soccer teams are having a great season. We are hoping to be moving into the playoffs. Stay tuned for updates from myself and the girls' team coach, Mrs. Parliament.
The time is here - we leave for Ottawa on this Tuesday, May 23rd! Students are bringing home itineraries with them today. Apologies for the delay! Unfortunately it was out of my control, I just received them myself. In case not all info packages "make it home", I will share some important info below.
- students need to be at Bayview between 6:50 and 7:05 on Tuesday morning with their labelled, small - medium sized luggage and backpacks, ready to be loaded.
- the expected arrival time for student pick up is approximately 7:00 pm on Thursday, May 25th.
- phones and other electronic devices are permitted but students are responsible for their own devices
- students need to bring a bagged lunch (preferably garbage-less) for the trip down and will be required to pay for dinner on the way home, with their own funds.
- health cards are strongly encouraged but not mandatory if you are concerned about keeping them safe - you know your child best!
- there is a copy of the itinerary in the Bayview office
- in an emergency, Ms. Young can be reached by Mr. Bell or Mr. Ealey
We are looking forward to a great trip and hope that all of you are all looking forward to a little quieter week ;)