Wow - one week today! A few reminders around the graduation ceremonies of June 27th.
Additionally, please note that students received several marked assessments last week.
- · Please have your graduate to the school between 5:45 and 6:00 pm. Front doors will be locked until 5:45 pm.
- · Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate parents / guardians / guests in the classroom area where students are getting ready. Please drop off your graduate at the front hall to get prepared and “surprise” you with how they look.
- · Ceremony begins at 6:30 pm. Gymnasium doors will open at 6:00 pm
- · Please give careful consideration as to whether this is an appropriate venue for babies and young children. It may be quite warm and there will be speeches made by and on behalf of the graduates – quiet during those times is appreciated!
- · There will be an opportunity for photos immediately following the ceremony as well as a parent / student dance.
Thank you for your ongoing support!